Defibtech AED Defibrillator Semi-Auto with 7yr Battery
DEFIBTECH DEFIBRILLATORS – PREMIUM PRODUCT, AFFORDABLE PRICE
- The Defibtech Lifeline AED defibrillator is lightweight – 2 kg
- 7yr battery (5yr battery also available)
- The pads are pre-connected (adult or paediatric).
- Upon switching on the unit the rescuer is advised to attach pads, the unit will then analyse and if a shock is advised the unit has a clear audiable charging indicator.
- The Lifeline AED is semi automatic and delivers a non escalating bi-phasic wave shock of 150 Joules. (Impedence compensated) It also analyses the patient for a heart beat whilst charging and up to shock and will cancel if found. Shock to shock cycle time is less than 20 seconds.
- The Lithium Manganese Dioxide battery will deliver up to 300 shocks or 16 hours of continuous operation (7 year standby life).
- Critical ECG segments and rescue event parameters are recorded and can be downloaded to a removable data card actual length of storage is dependant on card capacity (various available) PC based event review software available.
- The Lifeline AED performs automatic daily, weekly and monthly circuitry tests, system integrity tests are performed upon inserting the battery. A visual and audible indication of unit status.
- 1 x Defibtech Lifeline AED Semi-Automatic Defibrillator with 7yr Battery
- FREE Soft Carry Case
- FREE AED Responder / Rescue Kit
- FREE Delivery*
- FREE Online management program
- FREE replacement pads if you use your unit for a rescue
- FREE online familiarisation workbook
- Lithium Manganese Dioxide battery with 5 year standby life
- 1 pair adult electrode pads (included in initial order)
- Quick use card
- User manual
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other EmergCare Fire and Safety Services users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review